Sunday, January 24, 2010

We are still on "unofficial".



So, I made progress last week but it is all still not put away. A series of events got in my way. Basketball games (Cayden's team won), academic competitions (Carley's team won), band performances (our ears won, beautiful music by Carley's all region band) exercising a ton (my body and mind won), lunching with my sweetie (we both won), socialized with friends (they won, ha!) letting the dogs in and out (they always win). And then there was this very quick trip to Kansas City to see our darling sweet Nico (our hearts won). Precious! We only got to see him for a couple of hours but wow. Even though he had not seen us since Thanksgiving, with his friendly personality, he acted like we were his best buds. You know, rethinking this, life got in my way? I don't think so. So what if Christmas still lingers on in our house. There is always next week.
Nico and Grand "Jane" Nico and his Aunties

1 comment: